How to apply for Mari Gari Scheme 2021 a new Auto Scheme by Government and this article is all about that how to apply and what are the requirements.
The government Meri Gari introduced by the government will benefit from low-income people, as well as teachers and other professionals, in which the employee class can simply buy their decent rides.
In the annual budget, $ 739 billion was owed for the Karachi processing plant, and the minister said that 2050 billion rupees were allocated to public and private partnership projects.
The federal government has introduced this regime for the public because, in recent years, cars prices are extremely high, resulting in a big decline in sales. Due to high prices, the public can not buy costly cars.
That’s why the government introduced this car system in which interest rates will be less important. As part of this program, new interest rates like only 5% to 6%.
Benefits of Mari Gari Scheme
This new regime will provide many benefits to public people in particular low-income, such as teachers and other professionals whose wages become able to buy decent conduct.
As part of this program, the government has also reduced taxes on 1000cc cars instead of 800cc. The Minister of Finance has announced that the government is doing a new auto policy in which the tax will be reduced for 1000cc car buyers.
He stated that interest rates should be 5% for 1000 CC cars and 6% for larger vehicles. This new policy is still not finalized by the federal government.
Mari Gari Scheme Requirments
Here are some requirements for Mari Gari Scheme and an applicant should full fill them
- The applicant having an age limit of 20 to 50 years Male / Female / Transgender are eligible to apply
- Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses (Having a viable business plan)
- For existing businesses (Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19)
- Having valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government
How to Apply for Mari Gari Scheme
The Government of Pakistan has not yet announced the Meri Gari Scheme 2021 launch date and complete information on the procedure to be followed online / registration.
As the Government will publish or announce any date we will publish it here.
For that please turn on the notification and follow us on our Facebook page.