Another bad news for Honda loves because Another Honda Bike Price hike from April 2023 . This article is all about Latest Honda Bike Price from 1st April 2023. Honda bike prices have been increased for the second time in month of March. As usual there are no reason shared by the company. After this increase the Honda CD70 will now cost PKR149,000, which is astonishing considering the shape, design and capacity of the bike. Here are the new prices of all Honda bikes.
Table of Contents
Latest Honda Bike Price from 1st April 2023
The below table shows the Latest Honda Bike Price from 1st April 2023.
|Variants||Old Prices||New Prices||Difference|
|Honda CD70||PKR 144,900||PKR 149,000||PKR 5,000|
|Honda CD70 Dream||PKR 155,500||PKR 160,900||PKR 5,400|
|Honda Pridor||PKR 190,500||PKR 197,900||PKR 7,400|
|Honda CG125||PKR 214,900||PKR 222,900||PKR 8,000|
|Honda CG125 Self Start||PKR 255,900||PKR 265,900||PKR 10,000|
|Honda CB125F||PKR 350,900||PKR 365,900||PKR 15,000|
|Honda CB150F||PKR 447,900||PKR 458,900||PKR 15,000|
Note: Latest Price was updated on 01 April 2023
Latest Honda Bike 2023 Price in Pakistan
- Honda CD 70 will now cost Rs. 149,900 after an increase of Rs. 5,000. The bike’s old rate was Rs. 144,900
- Honda CD 70 Dream will now cost Rs. 160,900 against the old rate of Rs.155,500. The bike saw an increase of Rs. 5,400.
- The new price of Honda Pridor is Rs. 197,900 against the old rate of Rs. 190,500. The bike saw an increase of Rs. 7,400.
- Then comes the second most famous bike of the company, Honda CG 125. Its price has been increased by Rs. 8,000, taking the rate to Rs. 222,900 compared to the old price of Rs. 214,900.
- Then we have Honda CG 125 SE. After observing an increase of Rs. 10,000, it will now cost Rs. 265,900 instead of Rs. 255,900.
- Honda CB 125F saw an increase of Rs. 15,000, taking the bike’s rate to Rs. 365,900 from 350,900.
- Honda CB 150F new price is Rs. 458,900 compared to the old rate of Rs. 443,900, meaning it also saw a jump of Rs. 15,000.
- The last one is CB 150F SE, with a hike of Rs. 15,000. The bike’s new rate has reached Rs. 462,900 compared to the previous price of Rs. 447,900.
According to the company’s notification, the revised prices will come into effect from April 1, 2023. Therefore, if you visit a Honda dealership on April 1st and are informed of a price increase for the Honda CD70, do not dismiss it as an April Fool’s joke, as the company has indeed revised its prices. Despite claiming complete localization, Atlas Honda has been consistently raising prices, particularly over the past few years.
What you think about this price hike let us know in the comments box below!