This article is about KIA Stonic Price in Pakistan 2021. Kia Stonic latest launch in the Pakistani market and Price is between 3.66 Million to 3.88 Million rupees.
The time of anticipation and curiosity has finally come to an end, as Kia Luck Motors (KLM) has announced the price of the new Stonic
Kia Stonic is a subcompact crossover SUV that competes with the Proton X50, MG ZS, and DFSK Glory 500. The price of Kia Stonic is mentioned above. The Kia Stonic is a new car that debuted on the international market in 2017. It is still in its initial generation.
KIA Stonic EX+ Review
Below is KIA STONIC EX+ YouTube Review by AutoWheels Channel
Engine & Transmission
Stonic will be offered in Pakistan with a single powertrain: a naturally aspirated 1.4-liter 4-cylinder petrol engine producing 98 horsepower and 133 Nm of torque. The power is exclusively transmitted to the front wheels via a 6-speed automatic transmission.
KIA Stonic Features
Being a relatively fresh product in the market, Stonic is equipped with several modern features including but not limited to:
- Six Airbags
- Hill-start assist
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- ABS brakes
- Tensile Control
- ISO fix child seat anchor points
- Steering controls (phone call, MID, audio, voice recognition)
- An 8-inch infotainment screen with Apple Carplay, Android Auto, and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Auto Light Control
- Smart Entry and Push Start (EX+ only)
- Parking Sensors (EX+ only)
- Cruise Control (EX+ only)
- Manual Speed Limit Assist (EX+ only)
- Rear View Camera (EX+ only)
- Sunroof (EX+ only)
Given the widespread popularity of SUVs in the Pakistani market these days, it is reasonable to assume the Kia Stonic has a very good chance of succeeding here.
The Stonic’s features alone make it one of the greatest vehicles on the market in Pakistan, but when combined with a relatively low price tag, Kia’s latest offering is a good value for money product that will likely sell like hotcakes.